Late season chestnut hybrids?

TNlandowner

Can't help with a local nursery, but would advise again Dunstan Chestnut trees if you want November or later dropping nuts. I have several Dunstan trees that all drop in early October. For me the timing is perfect: Sawtooth and native plums fall in late September, Chestnuts in October, White and Red oaks in October - November.

JCDEERMAN

No guarantees here, but this place says they will start selling in fall of 2023. I believe it's off the bucksnort exit. I used to work with a girl that changed careers and works there now. I'll reach out to her

BSK

No guarantees here, but this place says they will start selling in fall of 2023. I believe it's off the bucksnort exit. I used to work with a girl that changed careers and works there now. I'll reach out to her

Interesting. That's close by.

DoubleRidge

Very interesting....please keep us posted as you learn more...thanks for sharing.

Latest posts