Last weeks Reelfoot fishing trip

sango

I fished with a buddy of mine at Reelfoot Lake last week for 4 days. We fished for Crappie in the Lower Blue Basin in the stump fields around the Blue Bank Resort area.

We managed to keep 118 Crappie during this time regardless of the 37 mph wind gusts we had. The majority of the time we were the only boat on the lake because of the high winds and waves.

I have pictures but they are on my 35mm camera an have to be sent out for development.

sango

I still use my 35mm camera because is has a remote control to snap the pictures with. I'm trying to find a digital camera with the same type remote control.

sango

We have been going on this Reelfoot fishing trip each Spring for the past 18 years. It's grown into a tradition and the wives have accept we will be gone for close to a week this time of year.

It's a good time for "the guys" to get away and have fun. We think the Reelfoot area is one of the coolest places to get away from it all. The area is so full of fishing activity yet undisturbed by big city growth that it makes you feel at home.

A

Anonymous

I use my BlackBerry tourch ph to take pic with. 5 Meg camera. Can send them anyone. Sounds like a fun trip.

Latest posts