Lane Kiffin Bio

leader

BamaProud said:
gator-n-buck said:
DntBrnDPig said:
Isn't there a fawn some where you can arrow?

Or the #3 or #4 top archery kill in the State of TN... :) Just saying... I think DA also holds that record besides killing the most deer per year on avg..... :)

I know a guy in Alabama that killed 125 deer in one season. 20 with a bow and 105 with guns.

That's a job....

gator-n-buck

leader said:
BamaProud said:
gator-n-buck said:
DntBrnDPig said:
Isn't there a fawn some where you can arrow?

Or the #3 or #4 top archery kill in the State of TN... :) Just saying... I think DA also holds that record besides killing the most deer per year on avg..... :)

I know a guy in Alabama that killed 125 deer in one season. 20 with a bow and 105 with guns.

That's a job....

That's a lot of dragging.... :)

PalsPal

Grandslam11 said:
http://thefanbuzz.com/story/lane-kiffins-bio-on-alabamas-website-got-hacked-the-results-were-hilarious/

I found this pretty funny

Looks like most people didn't even bother to click the link. That is hilarious.

Most UT fans dislike of Kiffin stems from the fact that he was in the process of recruiting better athletes, and had also shown to be a pretty decent game-day coach, and then left during the night taking recruits with him or telling them to go elsewhere.

Those antics are one of the reasons that TN is in the shape it is in roster-wise. Now, UT would have probably been put on probation with the way he and Orgeron were getting those players.

He will probably done fine at Bama, but the show sure is fun to watch. It is apparent that Saban has a tight leash on him :D !

lane-kiffin-nick-saban.jpg

kiffinsaban-650x3421.png

Latest posts