Lane Kiffin Bio

Mudbone

I don't know much about kiffen, but if he sucks so bad why are the vols so mad at him? I know he continues to get high paying jobs.

THEdonkey0515

Mudbone said:
I don't know much about kiffen, but if he sucks so bad why are the vols so mad at him? I know he continues to get high paying jobs.
Derek Dooley went on to help coach the cowboys and he's still there after leaving UT just cause you get a good job means nothing.

Mudbone

THEdonkey0515 said:
Mudbone said:
Derek Dooley went on to help coach the cowboys and he's still there after leaving UT just cause you get a good job means nothing.
true. But why are the vols so mad. If he sucked I would think the fans would be glad he left, instead of burning mattresses.

THEdonkey0515

Mudbone said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Mudbone said:
true. But why are the vols so mad. If he sucked I would think the fans would be glad he left, instead of burning mattresses.
I'm a vol fan and I think it's cause he came in to tennessee talking about how he always wanted to be there. And how he loves Knoxville and how his gonna turn UT football around.I think he even named a son after Knoxville? I may be wrong? But anyways then he gets a offer from usc and he packs up and leaves outta know were. he talked so much carp told so many lies then checked out.

THEdonkey0515

Mudbone said:
He'll get a ring there.
maybe unless someone offers him another head coaching job that sounds good to him. Bama is in the 4th spot in most experts playoff bracket won't be so easy for them this year.

Hangnail

THEdonkey0515 said:
Mudbone said:
He'll get a ring there.
maybe unless someone offers him another head coaching job that sounds good to him. Bama is in the 4th spot in most experts playoff bracket won't be so easy for them this year.

"So easy"? I don't remember any title seasons being easy.They have as good a chance as anyone this year. Too early to crown or clown anyone yet.

THEdonkey0515

Hangnail said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Mudbone said:
He'll get a ring there.

"So easy"? I don't remember any title seasons being easy.They have as good a chance as anyone this year. Too early to crown or clown anyone yet.
it's never been easy but even going undefeated in the sec still don't get you in the championship came now. Gonna be a little harder. They might have to go undefeated Then beat a top 4 team to get there, then win the big game they do have the same chance as anyone else but it's still gonna be harder then in years past.

BamaProud

I tried to convince myself all Spring and Summer that hiring Lane Kiffin at Alabama was just a bad dream, then there he was standing on the sideline. As much as I dislike the guy, I have to say he seems to be doing a good job. Its a good thing Saban doesn't allow his assistant coaches to speak to the media.

BamaProud

gator-n-buck said:
DntBrnDPig said:
Isn't there a fawn some where you can arrow?

Or the #3 or #4 top archery kill in the State of TN... :) Just saying... I think DA also holds that record besides killing the most deer per year on avg..... :)

I know a guy in Alabama that killed 125 deer in one season. 20 with a bow and 105 with guns.

Latest posts