L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note

Tree Dog

8 POINTS OR BETTER said:
I'm just glad to see these young guys out enjoying the great outdoors. I wish more young people had the desire to get out and hunt like these guys do.
I wish more young people hunted too. Don't know what's wrong these days, There are to many kids playin video games,when they need to be in a creek or out shoot something. Just my opinion. But I got to give it to Blue5. If there is anyone trying to get young people more involved IT'S HIM

KneeKnocker

deerlawyer said:
i know you boys got some skills and are good fellas. i am sure half your birds are killed the right way. try challenging yourselves and agree to leave the plastic birds at home and stop the sneaks next year. you will still get all your birds and learn a lot in the process and become better hunters. by the way, calling contests don't impress me and have nothing to do with killing a turkey. i am sure they are a lot of fun though. good luck guys.

Keep this kind of stuff up. It is the perfect fuel for the anti-hunters. You put it right on the WWW for the whole world to see. Nothing better for them than to see hunters argue among each other. You know "together we stand, diveded we fall." Keep that kind of nit picking up until the TWRA gets involved and decides that no decoys can be used. Keep splitting hairs until the government gets involved and regulates our way of life even more. I would suggest that if you have a problem with the way somebody does something, then send them a message. You know, man to man? Instead of just throwing stones over the internet. Legal is legal. And please quit shoving your ideals and morals down other peoples throats. Feel free to make suggestions or offer advice, but don't tell someone that they are wrong because that isn't the way that you do it. Do you like it when all of those migrants from Ohio that come to Tennessee tell you " that's not how we do it in Ohio?" And why should anyone listen to you anyway? I think Adam and Eve already taught us that you can't trust a snake. Have a good one and feel free to keep enlightening everyone with the tactics that you think us as hunters should be using.

jbranham63

As long as a turkey is taken legally why does it matter that they used decoys? Seems like these guys know exactly what they are doing they killed 12 or 13 in the same number of days. Seem to be a good bunch of guys too. I dont really know them but turkeyburd even invited me to come down and I just couldnt make it! Why even start something like this over a bird that was legally taken?

A

Anonymous

TurkeyBurd said:
Things are getting a little harsh. I think points have been made on both sides. Points made and taken as well. But next year I don't know whether to try my new ninja suit or chicken snake suit to make my move on the turkeys? Should be interesting anyway.

i think i'm gonna build me a woodpile on wheels, and mount me two or three b-mobiles on top, and a couple of hens. then just roll it up to any tom that doesn't come to my calling within the first thirty minutes of daylight, and shoot him through the cracks. should shoot two or three men easy. the more i think about it, this patience thing is bullsh!t.

TurkeyBurd

deerlawyer said:
TurkeyBurd said:
Things are getting a little harsh. I think points have been made on both sides. Points made and taken as well. But next year I don't know whether to try my new ninja suit or chicken snake suit to make my move on the turkeys? Should be interesting anyway.

i think i'm gonna build me a woodpile on wheels, and mount me two or three b-mobiles on top, and a couple of hens. then just roll it up to any tom that doesn't come to my calling within the first thirty minutes of daylight, and shoot him through the cracks. should shoot two or three men easy. the more i think about it, this patience thing is bullsh!t.

No- you are! Chill out master hunter. Must have gotten ripped in court this week?

A

Anonymous

mark II said:
I do belive the great Preston Pittman bought one so that makes it ok in my book.
Mr. Preston Pittman is one bad ass turkey hunter. :grin:

Latest posts