Kroger Pork shoulder- BOGO free

hillbillyfab

Checked at our local one in Dickson today and they had them listed the same. I grabbed a couple.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Bone Collector

Big Ben":3igy0jf8 said:
Kroger is known to double the regular price on the BOGO deals so it ends up not being what it seems.

Most places in Mid TN sell Boston butt for $1.89-$1.99/lb. That includes Sam's club. I went in tonight and got an 8 lbr at $1.79/lb and picked up a second one free. that is 16 lbs for $14.32.

Nimrod777

Pretty sure they were at $1.79 per pound in Spring Hill, marked down to half price at the Kroger cashier.

Kroger is NOT jacking their price up. They are jacking it down.

FTG-05

One of the few advantages shopping at the L&S grocery store in Ardmore: $1.09/lb for pork butts. I bought a couple last week, then 4 more this Sunday. Excellent 1" pork chops! :party:

Nimrod777

FTG-05":iaqgobeq said:
One of the few advantages shopping at the L&S grocery store in Ardmore: $1.09/lb for pork butts. I bought a couple last week, then 4 more this Sunday. Excellent 1" pork chops! :party:
That's what we call a pork steak. Was a regular thing growing up near St. Louis... could go to the county fair and get a big old pork steak slathered in BBQ sauce between two slabs of bread. In the past year or so I've seen the occasional pork steaks packed as such in the Kroger meat department.

Latest posts