King of the holler

AT Hiker

Nicely done, all the way around! A solid short story on what sounds like a quick adventure that will provide a lifetime of memories.
Im a sucker for a good hunting story, I sometimes wonder about people who don't share one...do they experience the hunt like I do? In reality Im sure they do, but I sometimes feel like they cheat themselves by not sharing the story.SO , thank you for sharing.

I love mountain hunting birds too. When I lived in Knoxville I didn't get to hunt them as much but I have made a trip back lately and these stories along with String Musics has me even more motivated to get back over there more often. My favorite is hunting them in the Black Hills of SD and NE, but the Appalachians are a very close second along with some of that rugged terrain the Plateau offers up.

Tennessee Lead

Setterman":2saad5x6 said:
scn":2saad5x6 said:
Thanks for sharing! It sounds like a Great hunt!
Thanks Steve! I'm going to start sharing a few more hunt stories, I enjoy telling them
Please do!
Enjoyed the detail very much and congratulations to you on a good turkey and an even better hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setterman

megalomaniac":35482aca said:
Wow! that was an epic hunt! How many hens did he end up having? Wonder why they weren't all setting this late?
I think he had 8-10, and I've been wondering the same because all birds have hens right now all day long. I think it's the Kate greenup

Latest posts