Kinda disturbing trend

DntBrnDPig

If I ever videoed a hunt/kill (and I have videoed deer from the stand), it would be for this purpose - for myself and my family. It would never go on YouTube.
You can put videos on YouTube that are unlisted and then share the links with friends and family. I like to record my hunts - but I also enjoy not hauling all that gear around and worrying about the shot. I am into recording my kids hunts now. I wish I had videos on my Grandpa and I hunting. Hopefully my kids will enjoy these.

But videoing is a very small part of it. The hunt is the most important thing. Keep first things first.

Atchman2

A lot easier now to get good shot footage. Many of the newer Digital Scopes can record through the scope itself. I'm not entirely sure they are "legal" scopes in Tennessee since they usually are also nightvision capable.

I've seen a lot of my air rifle hunting friends use them on their air rifles. That way they can record their squirrel hunting and pest control exploits. I've never tried to put on on a "spring" air rifle because I'm pretty sure it will mess up the scope. Might try it on a PCP just to see what that footage looks like.

Iglow

I really think the Seek one crew needs to quit screwing around with catching this deer here or maybe there and get a pack of hounds and run them! The deer might get killed on the road during the chase or maybe the hounds get flattened but at least the deer will be by the road for recovery,as for pancaked hounds… cost of doing business.
Boy what I'd love to see on their channel is a good race through the neighborhood and Lee rolling a 200" buck into a swing set with a load of 3" # 1 buckshot! Now that would be entertaining!

Latest posts