Kimber 1911 3 inch

mr.big

a friend of mine came by with a Kimber 1911 45 ACP,,Tactical Ultra Carry II I think is what it had marked on the side,,I thought to myself that a 3 inch 45 would not be fun to shoot at all,,I have to say I was wrong about that,
it takes a right smart to impress me with a new made factory gun,but that right there may have been as nice a handgun I have ever fired,,

TNReb

Is that one that has the rounded heel (right below the mainspring housing)? I've been wanting to shoot one of those.. standard 1911's really dig in to my hand there.

mr.big

Nyper said:
Is that one that has the rounded heel (right below the mainspring housing)? I've been wanting to shoot one of those.. standard 1911's really dig in to my hand there.

IDK,,it is the one at this link,,the fine checkering on the front strap really gets a grip on your hand and makes controlling the weapon seem effortless,,the trigger is awesome and I like the Meps sights better than the Trijicons,,I am not sure why the barrel bushing is missing but I was hitting 12 ounce pepsi cans at 25-35 yards pretty much at will with the cheap walmart WW ammo,

http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/tacti ... l-ultra-ii

Kimberman

3-4" 1911s usually have bull barrels, so the bushing is not needed. Most 4.25-5" 1911s have standard barrels, the bushing is needed.

Latest posts