Kershaw Cryo Blackwash deal..

Smells Like Sulfur

I currently have one of those in my pocket right now. Hinderer assisted knives are great, I've never had a bad one. It's the perfect balance of quality, usability, and cost for when I inevitably lose it.

Kershaw's customer support is ridiculously good too. I broke my belt clip, admitted to them that I did something stupid to break it, was offering to pay for a new one and shipping, and they shipped me a free one anyway, new screws and all. They didn't ask to see a receipt, or try to pull some BS about it being purchased from a third-party vendor. I've owned about a dozen different Kershaw knives, across their price range, and never had an issue with any of them.

For $19.99, I don't think you could buy a better folding knife.

Carlos

There's 4 being sent my way, figured I'd keep a couple and give 2 away at Christmas.
Thanks TnTrapper!

Smells Like Sulfur

Are these knives fakes?
This place has an F rating at the BBB.
The BBB is completely meaningless. Competitors are able to leave fake reviews, and it's been alleged that they will a more or less "extort" you for a higher grade.

I always check a sites legitimacy by typing in the name of the site on Google, and then the word "forum". You'll be able to see where real people are actually talking about it on forums, rather than review websites which are notorious for being incorrect.

Urban_Hunter

The BBB is completely meaningless. Competitors are able to leave fake reviews, and it's been alleged that they will a more or less "extort" you for a higher grade.

I always check a sites legitimacy by typing in the name of the site on Google, and then the word "forum". You'll be able to see where real people are actually talking about it on forums, rather than review websites which are notorious for being incorrect.
I hate the BBB, but what you say is t exactly true. I had a bad homeowner complain about me and my business. I contested it with reference and got the review removed. I'm not a paid member or supporter

Smells Like Sulfur

I hate the BBB, but what you say is t exactly true. I had a bad homeowner complain about me and my business. I contested it with reference and got the review removed. I'm not a paid member or supporter
I should have clarified by saying that the BBB itself isn't exactly fraudulent, but some of its behaviors ruin its credibility, in my opinion.

You were fortunate that you were able to get the complaint resolved, but that doesn't seem to be the case with a lot of other people.

I vape, and order my stuff from a website that has an F rating on the BBB. I've never had a bad experience with that (vape) site, and their customer service is great. Some of the complaints against it don't even make sense considering the products they sell.

All I'm saying is that just because something doesn't have a good rating with the BBB doesn't necessarily mean it's not a good company.