Juvy.

HuntnFishEastTN

Taking my nephew in the morning and had a question. He is 11 years old and if im reading the regs right he does NOT have to have a license, just the hunter safety. Can anybody confirm that I am reading that correctly. Went on the app to buy his license under his name and ID number and it dont even give me the option.

Remington700

• Youth ages 6–9 are not required to have a license or hunter's education certification.
  • Youths 10–12 must meet hunter education requirements or have an Apprentice Hunter Education Permit.
  • Youth 13–15 must meet the requirements for youth 10–12 listed above, and have a valid hunting license and a Migratory Bird Permit if hunting waterfowl.
  • Youth 16 must meet the requirements for youth 10–12 listed above, and have the appropriate supplemental license (Waterfowl, Gun, Archery, or Muzzleloader) and a Federal Duck Stamp if hunting waterfowl.

HuntnFishEastTN

Same regs that I read, so unless I take him on a WMA he will not need any kind of license untill age 13. Im also assuming the check in process will work for him on the APP.

Pilchard

1698455044867.png

Latest posts