Just a random thought.

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":xa84la0v said:
Take bama out the SEC put in Clemson with Alabama's schucdule.

Duke vs Clemson....easy W

New Mexico st vs Clemson.... easy W

South Carolina.... Clemson plays them already.....easy W

Southern miss.... :rotf: another easy W

Ole miss....yes they lost to Memphis this year....easy W

Texas A&M..... already got beat by 2 TDs against Clemson.

Tennessee.... :rotf: Clemson wins by 50pts

Arkansas....yeah Clemson wins that one also.

LSU.. ...only game Clemson may have problems with, but there not as good as the bama teams he spanked twice so....

Mississippi St.....Clemson W

WCU....easy W

Aurburn.....Clemson all around better team.

Worst case 11-1? With everyone picking Clemson over UGA or UF in the SEC chip.

No matter how you try to say it, SEC is tougher than the ACC schedule. Crazy if you think otherwise. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: On a yearly basis. Clemson beat A&M by 2 last year in the road and at home this year was a little easier. Auburn at home would be a good game. LSU, don't take Bama out take one of the bottom tier teams out (TN, Vandy or AK) ACC schedule is cupcakes start to finish and EVERYONE knows that.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":2bjarbwk said:
THEdonkey0515":2bjarbwk said:

LSU.. ...only game Clemson may have problems with, but there not as good as the bama teams he spanked twice so....

WCU....easy W

No matter how you try to say it, SEC is tougher than the ACC schedule. Crazy if you think otherwise. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: On a yearly basis. Clemson beat A&M by 2 last year in the road and at home this year was a little easier. Auburn at home would be a good game. LSU, don't take Bama out take one of the bottom tier teams out (TN, Vandy or AK) ACC schedule is cupcakes start to finish and EVERYONE knows that.
O it's a better conference for sure never said that it wasn't once?

Would it have stopped Clemson from winning a natty? Or beating bama? NOPE Clemson won the natty cause they had the best team in the Nation? Had a better team then anyone in the SEC including the top SEC team Bama, and they proved it.

Is the SEC a better overall conference sure, could Clemson win a natty in the SEC just like Bama or have ahave a dynasty just like bama has? Sure they just proved they was as good or better then bama.

The people that says Clemson would not win in the SEC are crazy

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":1lzpevkr said:
TreyB":1lzpevkr said:
THEdonkey0515":1lzpevkr said:

WCU....easy W

O it's a better conference for sure never said that it wasn't once?

Would it have stopped Clemson from winning a natty? Or beating bama? NOPE Clemson won the natty cause they had the best team in the Nation? Had a better team then anyone in the SEC including the top SEC team Bama, and they proved it.

Is the SEC a better overall conference sure, could Clemson win a natty in the SEC just like Bama or have ahave a dynasty just like bama has? Sure they just proved they was as good or better then bama.

The people that says Clemson would not win in the SEC are crazy

Your opinion :tu:

THEdonkey0515

True it is my opinion just like you have yours that's not backed by much

The FACT Clemson is 9-1 against SEC teams since 2016 with a couple nattys over top dog bama helps my case a little ..

Would it surprise anyone if Clemson goes 3-0 against SeC teams this year & beats bama for another natty? Nope

Clemson has more wins over SEC teams in last 3 years then multiple other SEC teams :shock:

The fact they have had a top 3 team in the nation for years now.

All tells me they would be just fine in the SEC.... so Clemson cant do what bama has done, but they have out played bama for 2 nattys o alright :tu:

TreyB

My points isn't about Clemosn coming to the SEC, its he has it made in the ACC at Clemson. Why leave that to come to the SEC and grind it out. He plays ONE hard game a year. That's all. Bama has several. That's the real point.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":3tpaky8r said:
My points isn't about Clemosn coming to the SEC, its he has it made in the ACC at Clemson. Why leave that to come to the SEC and grind it out. He plays ONE hard game a year. That's all. Bama has several. That's the real point.
Yeah I get that. If I was winning chips and beating down bama in the ACC why would anyone leave to go play in the harder SEC I get that.

The people saying his last few Clemson teams and his 2019 team wouldnt have had the success in the SEC are silly is what I was saying they was clearly better then the SECs top dog.

gobblegrunt

If he doesn't get Tn back to winning 9 or 10 games every season he will never be Alabama's headcoach. When Saban retires, Alabama will be looking to hire the best coach in college football. Right now I'd say that's going to be Dabo.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
gobblegrunt":2tdvxotk said:
If he doesn't get Tn back to winning 9 or 10 games every season he will never be Alabama's headcoach. When Saban retires, Alabama will be looking to hire the best coach in college football. Right now I'd say that's going to be Dabo.

I agree, just don't see why he would leave. He has literally built that program into what it is.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
cbhunter":2c6dmpp8 said:
I don't see Dabo leaving Clemson. Clemson would match or exceed anything Bama throws at him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Clemson is the team to beat now. They ain't letting dabo go nowhere!

TreyB

But Vegas has him with the best odds. Has to be a lock. Oh wait...

TreyB

gator-n-buck":3h9flsep said:
TreyB":3h9flsep said:
But Vegas has him with the best odds. Has to be a lock. Oh wait...

That would be my bet..... :rotf:

I'm sure u took the Vols in their first two games as well. :rotf:

Latest posts