Juan Jennings drug citation

Scioto

SEC needs to start lobbying across the South for legalization, decriminalization at least. Football is king I thought in the South. Think of the kids!

Joking aside, this stuff is being used by football players for pain management and recreation. But no one dies from it, except on the supply side. And, these are high performing athletes so the "stoner", "space cadet" aspercions don't apply. Hence, legalize it, regulate it, and tax it. Take organized crime out of the regulation and taxation business.

Ohio has decriminalized it. Nashville decriminalized it. That has to help OSU and Vandy recruiting. Don't you think?

TreyB

TeamMainStreet":7d7v48md said:
TreyB":7d7v48md said:

Jalen Tabor agrees. Getting smoked by JJ should be illegal. :tu:

Lame.... What's the saying? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Way to try to twist it with a UF post. Like I said.... Lame

I think you are trying to get crap started so SCN will delete this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

TeamMainStreet":1lf73xh1 said:
:rotf: :rotf:

What? Just trying to make it popcorn worthy like you wanted.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oh yeah :pop:

The Hill

gator-n-buck":2rapoth8 said:
Not his first brush with the law. Coming out of H.S. he was charged with theft and assault.

This ^^^

Impressive athletic talent but it seems he still needs to mature some between the ears. If he don't, he will be lucky to make it through college without more serious charges. Some may say its "just weed" but these kids have too much on the line to be making stupid decisions.

Gravey

The Hill":r0t7zhbb said:
gator-n-buck":r0t7zhbb said:
Not his first brush with the law. Coming out of H.S. he was charged with theft and assault.

This ^^^

Impressive athletic talent but it seems he still needs to mature some between the ears. If he don't, he will be lucky to make it through college without more serious charges. Some may say its "just weed" but these kids have too much on the line to be making stupid decisions.
Agree with both of these.

PillsburyDoughboy

The Hill":itnantu3 said:
gator-n-buck":itnantu3 said:

This ^^^

Totally in agreement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk