Im sure the NFL doesn’t drug test AFTER the Super Bowl, but

THEdonkey0515

If they did, I wonder if Mahommes had any banned substances in him?

Whatever they did to his ankle at half time worked amazingly.
It was scripted! The whole Mahomes ankle injury for 2 weeks then the big scrambles at the end of both games was stright out of a WWE script. He was supposed to hit that dude for a TD, but way overthrew it so they had to call that iffy hold. It kinda screwed the ending up.

I'm just playing lol. Good question 🤔 I'm sure he got something good

PillsburyDoughboy

I heard rumors but not a word since.
They definitely gave him something good.
Hope he didn't damage it long term.
I saw one memes posted clearly from a hater. But nothing from the mainstream media. I think if there was anything to it the NFL would be all over it.

K-dub

More than likely Tramadol. The team doctors shoot 'em for pain. Since it's administered by a doctor, not illegal. Those cabinets on the sidelines are full of all kinds of goodies.

DaveTN

More than likely Tramadol. The team doctors shoot 'em for pain. Since it's administered by a doctor, not illegal. Those cabinets on the sidelines are full of all kinds of goodies.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Would it really matter what they gave him for pain? But I have no idea what the NFL allows.

PillsburyDoughboy

I take Tramadol almost daily for pain management. Lupus. Its very mild compared to stuff I take when I have flare ups.

PillsburyDoughboy

Google says Toradol. https://thelab.bleacherreport.com/nfl-toradol-use-players-survey/ Toradol is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and tramadol is a narcotic pain reliever. So I would be surprised if they are giving out Tramadol. I know every year I have to fight my doctors to keep me on Tramadol. Its cheap and effective. The stuff I need to be on that is non narcotic is almost $800. I cannot afford that. Thanks Obama.

Latest posts