Johnny football vs. Marcus mariota

THEdonkey0515

Johnny football has been named the starting QB for the Cleveland browns Sunday against the Titans

Wow two weeks in a row Marcus will duel against a 1st round pick Heisman winner.

I don't remember the last time Titans games were talked about this much. Win or lose this will be a fun game to watch.

TreyB

The two most hated qbs in a long time will be beaten by Mariotta sunday!

THEdonkey0515

mtn cur":22wif8jf said:
Cleveland sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So does Tennessee :tu:

That's why they had the #2 overall pick last season.

Johnny football vs. Marcus mariota, is what will make this game very fun to watch.

I know the browns are not the best or even close, but if mariota can win his first two games both ON THE ROAD that's pretty impressive.

Wrangler95

THEdonkey0515":vo59w62k said:
Johnny football has been named the starting QB for the Cleveland browns Sunday against the Titans

Wow two weeks in a row Marcus will duel against a 1st round pick Heisman winner.

I don't remember the last time Titans games were talked about this much. Win or lose this will be a fun game to watch.

The last Titan team to be talked about this much was when Steve McNair won the MVP :tu:

Wrangler95":1teqvcxy said:
THEdonkey0515":1teqvcxy said:

The last Titan team to be talked about this much was when Steve McNair won the MVP :tu:
Yep and I will never understand him winning the co-MVP that year. There were 14 Qbs in the league with better numbers.

redblood

Wrangler95":7jtck5kq said:
THEdonkey0515":7jtck5kq said:

yes. i do not like going to ball games, college or pro. just too much hassle, when i can watch them from the comfort of home. having said that, i am looking for tickets to titans/colts next weekend

Mudbone

redblood":3dn7rlrf said:
Wrangler95":3dn7rlrf said:
THEdonkey0515":3dn7rlrf said:

yes. i do not like going to ball games, college or pro. just too much hassle, when i can watch them from the comfort of home. having said that, i am looking for tickets to titans/colts next weekend
I'll find out out Monday if we get my wife's work tickets. id say its 80%+ chance we do. If so, you can have them. GREAT SEATS 50 yd line two rows back in the second section. 4 of them.
I'll be flinging arrows hopefully :super:

ImThere

redblood":1epnxj3g said:
Wrangler95":1epnxj3g said:
THEdonkey0515":1epnxj3g said:

I took my son to the titans\ colts game last year we had a blast. We parked across the bridge and walked in very much worth the walk

the one and only "ImThere"

Scioto

A good test for Mariotta. He'll face a much better defense. Pettine runs Rex Ryan's bear front 3-4. Aggressive D. Similar to Richard LeBeau's but he does more scheming. Should be fun to watch what LeBeau does to Johnny. However, Titans run D better be ready. This game is winnable for the Titans. As a Browns fan, I say Johnny is good for at least one fumble and int. Mariotta seems to have a penchant for not turning the ball over and that will probably be the difference.

redblood

yes. i do not like going to ball games, college or pro. just too much hassle, when i can watch them from the comfort of home. having said that, i am looking for tickets to titans/colts next weekend[/quote] I'll find out out Monday if we get my wife's work tickets. id say its 80%+ chance we do. If so, you can have them. GREAT SEATS 50 yd line two rows back in the second section. 4 of them.
I'll be flinging arrows hopefully :super:[/quote]

man, that is awesome. let me know what i owe you or need to do, if it works out

Mudbone

redblood":v33529s6 said:
I'll find out out Monday if we get my wife's work tickets. id say its 80%+ chance we do. If so, you can have them. GREAT SEATS 50 yd line two rows back in the second section. 4 of them.
I'll be flinging arrows hopefully :super:[/quote]

man, that is awesome. let me know what i owe you or need to do, if it works out[/quote]
Wouldn't owe a thing. We're not allowed to sell them.

THEdonkey0515

Mudbone":2a2unxvg said:
Goodness, mariota is getting kilt out there. Gotta get rid of that ball somehow!
This is one of them rookie bad games.

Hope mariota can Put a nice scoring drive or two together just for the heck of it.

Latest posts