Jerry Miculek Guinness World Record attempt

DaveTN

We all have our hunting and shooting heroes. Mine is Jerry Miculek. I'm a Smith & Wesson revolver fan boy and no one does it better than Jerry.

You can look up all the amazing things he has done, records he has set, and watch the YouTube videos. Here are a few.

8 shots, one target 1 second
6 shots, Reload, 6 more, 2.99 seconds
2 shots each 4 targets, 1.06 seconds
5 shots on target .57 seconds
6 shots each from 10 revolvers 17.12 seconds

It look like Jerry will be trying to set a Guinness World Record.

Max Michel set a new record for action-pistol shooting with the fastest speed for hitting six target plates with a 9mm semi-auto SIG handgun in 2.05 seconds. Jerry will try it with a Smith & Wesson 9mm revolver.

I'm going to edit this and replace part 1 with the full video.

Last edited:

Lt.Dan

I've shot a few hand guns, revolvers are my favorite. I used to shoot a lot of competition when I was in NY. Actually won a Gold Medal in the NYS Corrections Olympics. But no way can I shoot like he does. Man he is fast.

Thanks for posting the videos.

DaveTN

I've shot a few hand guns, revolvers are my favorite. I used to shoot a lot of competition when I was in NY. Actually won a Gold Medal in the NYS Corrections Olympics. But no way can I shoot like he does. Man he is fast.

Thanks for posting the videos.
I shot duty revolvers in PPC in the 80's. Lot of fun.

In 1999 Jerry Miculek fired six, reloaded and fired six more in 2.99 seconds. Anyone that has used speed loaders knows how amazing that is.

Latest posts