Italian wedding soup

Snowwolfe

My brother happened to mention he had a bowl of this recently. I had never heard of it so did some research and came up with a good recipe. Soup was freaking awesome! Wife made a loaf of bread and the soup was even better the next day. Was a fair amount of work but will definitely make it again.

Attachments

• A427DDD3-69EB-4F14-9E14-9EA918540BBF.jpeg
    A427DDD3-69EB-4F14-9E14-9EA918540BBF.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 62

jb3

Probably been 20 years, but my office was close to a local market that would make it once or twice a week. It was soooo good.

BPhunter

My brother happened to mention he had a bowl of this recently. I had never heard of it so did some research and came up with a good recipe. Soup was freaking awesome! Wife made a loaf of bread and the soup was even better the next day. Was a fair amount of work but will definitely make it again.
My wife happens to be Italian and yes that soup is awesome. Here is another one for you to try: "Zuppa Toscana" has a little spice to it, but OMG it is good!

jb3

Love this soup. Use to work near a local grocery here in Nashville that would have it at their salad bar once a week. It was delicious. Probably been 10 years or so since I worked near it. I do miss it.

Latest posts