It needed to be said

TreyB

south park beat a dead horse GIF

Spurhunter

LOL .. vols are a underdog going into a game against Missouri of all teams. Facts do speak for themselves. https://247sports.com/college/tenne...-L-UIxs9THN-mxNavhJJU9A-3wZ1n0jA2XcWFLZLSL95w
What you don't get is I don't play for Tennessee. My life changes absolutely zero if they win lose or draw. And you don't play for alabama. You have ZERO to do with their success. You come here trolling every single day with some kind of superiority like you actually did something because a bunch of 18-22 year old men in another state won a ball game. Smack talking is one thing, but you really need help with your delusions. I'm not trained in mental healthcare but I'll give it a try: you aren't going to see anyone on the 50, you aren't going to make one pass, catch, tackle, or block Saturday. They aren't even going to let you be the waterboy or jock strap washer. I know it's hard, but you have to join the rest of us in a sane reality. Now I'll wait for your bf to come defend your honor. I know it's coming.

wayne

What you don't get is I don't play for Tennessee. My life changes absolutely zero if they win lose or draw. And you don't play for alabama. You have ZERO to do with their success. You come here trolling every single day with some kind of superiority like you actually did something because a bunch of 18-22 year old men in another state won a ball game. Smack talking is one thing, but you really need help with your delusions. I'm not trained in mental healthcare but I'll give it a try: you aren't going to see anyone on the 50, you aren't going to make one pass, catch, tackle, or block Saturday. They aren't even going to let you be the waterboy or jock strap washer. I know it's hard, but you have to join the rest of us in a sane reality. Now I'll wait for your bf to come defend your honor. I know it's coming.
As the thread title suggested...It needed to be said.

PalsPal

were not worthy waynes world GIF

TreyB

You better be on the 50!!!

Latest posts