ISO Cheap pistol ..

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
Seen one of my aunts I hadn't seen in a while and she knew I traded guns for a while but to the point she would like a very cheap pistol . I don't have anything like that but thought I'd throw a bone out to you guys to see if someone had an operational cheapo for sale.
sorry i do not have a pistol too sell , however i prefer a revolver as a female, arthritis in left thumb and of course i shoot left handed, i tried an automatic but did not have the strength to push the ammo rounds into the spring loaded clip, just a thought. i recommend a 357 magnum ruger. take care prayers and blessings. also if you know of any weapons for sale for left handed folks like me please let me know, i am looking for a left handed savage 30-06 or any hunting rifle does not have to be a 30-06 only left handed action. i do have a mossberg 30-06 right handed it works okay. prayers and blessings. jill for JESUS. murfreesboro...

Reactions: MUP

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I've got a PSA Dagger that I'll offer up for $300. Basically a Glock 19 clone. I bought it on a whim. Has threaded barrel and has a cut for a red dot optic if inclined. I have a Vortex Venom on it now.

Shag

I've got a PSA Dagger that I'll offer up for $300. Basically a Glock 19 clone. I bought it on a whim. Has threaded barrel and has a cut for a red dot optic if inclined. I have a Vortex Venom on it now.
A friend of mine shot one of these a couple weeks ago and was telling me about it. He was extremely impressed with it!

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I originally bought the slide for a Glock and it would go bang…and jam. Couldn't stand that after tinkering with it and bought the frame. Runs like a champ.

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
Heck of a deal right there!

I'm interested (depending on location) if Snake isn't.
if those guys are not interested i have a ruger wrangler 22lr revolver 6 shot, i would be interested so i would have a set, nice weapon. i live in murfreesboro about a mile from mtsu.