Cheap muzzy

74MOPAR

Any cheap cva .50 muzzle loaders with scope close to Nash? I know it's last minute but one of my sons could use one.
There was a couple on here but for some reason I couldn't comment on the post.

Last edited:

Snake

Our walmart already had them marked down to clearance them out, i would check all my local stores
Any cheap cva .50 muzzle loaders with scope close to Nash? I know it's last minute but one of my sons could use one.
There was a couple on here but for some reason I couldn't comment on the post.
If you was closer i have a TC Impact brand new with a Vortex Scope I'd let go for $ 300

Wolverine72

I just seen mzl stuff on clearance at my Walmart too. I was shocked. Made me want to buy a new one. Wife would prob shoot me with it. Lol. Who needs 3 mzl's?

74MOPAR

I just seen mzl stuff on clearance at my Walmart too. I was shocked. Made me want to buy a new one. Wife would prob shoot me with it. Lol. Who needs 3 mzl's?
I checked my local store earlier and they were still full price. I just thought if I found a good deal on one I'd buy it. 2 weeks from now I'm sure there will be a bunch.

aimsmall

If you ever get west towards Jackson, Tn let me know. Can't remember the model but she's a 50 cal, no scope tho

Shag

3 is just getting started good! I do love ML's though. I only hunt with them 2 weeks of the year but it's my favorite 2 weeks of the year. Once the big guns come outa the safe, I do still carry my Ruger Old Army sometimes just for the heck of it…best shooting revolver I've ever held!

Latest posts