is it legal to use centerfire ?

Grainger

JAB528 said:
Here's the thing, do you really think that if a guy shoots a deer with a 30.06 during archery season that he is going to check it? Do you think telling me I can't coyote hunt with my .223 during archery is gonna make that guy any more honest? Guys who break rules are going to break rules no matter what those rules are. The only ones that are harmed by these rules are ethical and licensed hunters and the coyotes that slowly bleed to death in the brush or starve to death because they've been shot by an inferior round.

Legalize the small rounds (centerfire less than .243.) for predator hunting year-round.

x2

scn

Koyodiak said:
The proclamation Alan P spoke of is here:

http://tn.gov/sos/pub/proclamations/08-22-10.pdf

So, I got to get a law degree to go with that hunting lisc?

It is confusing and was complicated when the Hunting Guide didn't match up to the actual Proclamation this year. That will be corrected in next year's Guide.

We are doing a major renovation of the Manner and Means Proclamation this year that I am optimistic will make it easier for all of us to understand.

If you have questions, ask them in the TWRA forum and we'll try to give you an answer you can understand.

Latest posts