is an tc encore really worth the money

cntryboy657

i thank u all for ur im put. i have done some research of my own and i found i personaly didnt like the look or feel of the cva. i cant spend as much money as that guy did on the custom..and i think the smokeless one is really neat by i think that takes away from a lot of the fun of muzzleloading.call me cazy ya cleaning is not fun. but the did i hit him was always fun to me. i found someone getting rid of a encore in mint condition for about 500 dollars..so i jumped on it. camo and stainless man this thing is sharp. i hope i liket it as much as those above like the guns.thanks again

iowavf

You won't regret it. Not a bad price for that gun either. I'm with you, the CVA just didn't feel right when compared to an Encore, felt kinds cheap to me.

JWW4

I got an encore with heavy 223 barrel on it and really like it. Got it used at a gun show for $400. It's grips and size fit me real well.

I'd think of getting an ML barrel for it, but I love my 20 year old 54cal TC too much to change

Model70Man

iowavf said:
You won't regret it. Not a bad price for that gun either. I'm with you, the CVA just didn't feel right when compared to an Encore, felt kinds cheap to me.

Ditto.

I had an Optima and sold it after one season. Too heavy and the action release lever was cheap. I'm glad I made the switch and I will never buy another Optima.

make'em strut

I will not wast my money on anything but a TC i couldnt afford the encore so i got a omega an its wonderful i also have a TC newenglender my father in law has a TC renegade an a newenglender if you buy a ML make sure its a TC.

Latest posts