Irish in Trouble

Vermin93

Nice try, guys!

:party: :party: :party:

95136.jpg

Vermin93

Ha, nice try! The Irish buried Temple offensively, but 2 red zone picks made it close.

ND played like crap and still pulled it out on the road at night against undefeated #21. :super:

Vermin93

I'm not totally sure what happened there. It was the assistant strength coach, David Grimes, who is also a former ND player. One rumor going around is that Grimes had been jawing with the refs about some of the penalty calls and the refs told Kelly that ND would be penalized if Grimes didn't knock it off. In the video clip you can see Grimes talking to the refs right after one of the bad pass interference calls. Then Kelly comes flying in and grabs Grimes by the shirt and drags him away from the ref. Kelly has a temper. He's done a good job of controlling it the past few seasons, but it got the best of him there.

baddnole

Vermin93":1gxqbu2u said:
I'm not totally sure what happened there. It was the assistant strength coach, David Grimes, who is also a former ND player. One rumor going around is that Grimes had been jawing with the refs about some of the penalty calls and the refs told Kelly that ND would be penalized if Grimes didn't knock it off. In the video clip you can see Grimes talking to the refs right after one of the bad pass interference calls. Then Kelly comes flying in and grabs Grimes by the shirt and drags him away from the ref. Kelly has a temper. He's done a good job of controlling it the past few seasons, but it got the best of him there.

https://vine.co/v/e31O7i6JWZH

PalsPal

baddnole":3dbstu0i said:
Vermin93":3dbstu0i said:

https://vine.co/v/e31O7i6JWZH

So, did Grimes punch the other assistant in the face, which knocked his visor off? I think he may be out of a job!

baddnole

Vermin93":1gxtciyf said:

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy19 ... mcuygp.jpg

Heart attack waiting to happen. :geek:

Latest posts