Inflation in Duck Hunting

Displaced_Vol

Opened the Rogers Truckload sale flyer (or whatever they call it now) and just looked at the first page. The sale prices this year are higher than normal prices used to be just a year ago.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Opened the Rogers Truckload sale flyer (or whatever they call it now) and just looked at the first page. The sale prices this year are higher than normal prices used to be just a year ago.

Occasionally they'll have killer close out deals that appear in one of the daily e-mails. But I don't expect good savings until the Black Friday sale. And even then, if they're not getting shipments, it could be more of the same. I have a buddy waiting till then to get a dozen of the FA Last Pass dekes. Last year the sale price was $40. Right now it's parked at $60.

bluewinged46er

I bought a bunch of leverevolution 30-30 ammo from Rogers recently. They even had it on sale. (They are out now.)

timberghost35

May as well get ready… $1200 waders are Fixen to be the common. I actually bought a pair of the Chene just cause they will custom make a pair to fit my short fat ass. I'm tired of going through 3-4 pair a year of macks/banded/drake. FroggTogg lasted the most, but it was only 1 year.

If they stand behind the warranty of the Chene, being right down the road in Memphis, I'll be very please. They are very comfortable…

CritterGitter

Saw this the other day

Attachments

• 20211008_115208.jpg
    20211008_115208.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20211008_115501.jpg
    20211008_115501.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 61

mike243

Is there a law about going out on the lake fishing and having a shotgun in case a duck or goose fly over? all this talk about blind sites sounds like nobody can hunt unless you have a dedicated spot

Displaced_Vol

Is there a law about going out on the lake fishing and having a shotgun in case a duck or goose fly over? all this talk about blind sites sounds like nobody can hunt unless you have a dedicated spot
Up here I think that's legal so long as you're not "under power" by any motor or mechanical means. I think. It's a n issue for guys that hunt big water and have to chase down cripples I know.

Displaced_Vol

Surprisingly enough I found a duck call I had been eyeing for a while now on sale. Now, it was only $5 off but I got free shipping too so that helps. Thankfully they hadn't gone the way of decoys, waders & shells yet.