Imagine That!

scn

Why aren't y'all up in arms about the other Bball player that gets significant minutes that was with Miller too??
Because the only thing y'all are worried about is that Brandon Miller, who is one of the most talented freshman in all the land, gets suspended to inflict maximum damage on Alabama's success going into the tournament.
Continue the pearl clutching losers!!
Did the other team mate deliver the murder weapon, or was it Miller? It would seem that the driver is the more culpable.

Bama is showing the whole sports world who the losers are.

PalsPal

I'm not upset. After a few decades of watching Bama in action with these type of issues, I would have been beyond shocked if they had handled differently.

Win at all costs.

Just saw this scathing article an AL.com.

Have the give the guy props for having the stones to write it!

Imagine the pain of the Harris' family knowing that Alabama basketball player Brandon Miller went through a pregame routine on Saturday that included being frisked down by a teammate. How do you think that made them feel?
Alabama basketball now represents the corruption of values, the mismanagement of higher education and the stripping away of senses that make us human.

Want to look guilty of something? Tell the reporters to stop asking questions. I can promise Alabama that the questions are only beginning.

Oats, to his credit, said after the game that Miller has been told to cut pat downs out of the act during the player introductions. Alabama's coach said he wasn't aware of the routine. Why is Miller even playing at all? It's a good question.

https://www.al.com/alabamabasketbal...-the-calculus-of-shame-continues-to-grow.html

prstide

I'm not upset. After a few decades of watching Bama in action with these type of issues, I would have been beyond shocked if they had handled differently.

Win at all costs.
Shocked Excuse Me GIF by Back Row Radio

prstide

Just saw this scathing article an AL.com.

Have the give the guy props for having the stones to write it!

Imagine the pain of the Harris' family knowing that Alabama basketball player Brandon Miller went through a pregame routine on Saturday that included being frisked down by a teammate. How do you think that made them feel?
Alabama basketball now represents the corruption of values, the mismanagement of higher education and the stripping away of senses that make us human.

Want to look guilty of something? Tell the reporters to stop asking questions. I can promise Alabama that the questions are only beginning.

Oats, to his credit, said after the game that Miller has been told to cut pat downs out of the act during the player introductions. Alabama's coach said he wasn't aware of the routine. Why is Miller even playing at all? It's a good question.

https://www.al.com/alabamabasketbal...-the-calculus-of-shame-continues-to-grow.html
Another manufactured outrage article about Brandon Miller…..UT fans reaction from their moral high ground:
No Way Reaction GIF by CBS

JBell

I've loaned guns to people and asked them to bring them back. My intentions were totally different than what happened that night. Now if Miller received a text that said "I'm about to shoot someone" then he shoulda not delivered. Keep in mind, this is a legal weapon, that the owner asked for it to be returned. From a guy that apparently did not know how serious the situation was. Also the guy that was with the girl had a gun as well. So I'm assuming trouble found trouble. And anyone that thinks that this kid is getting a pass on a murder charge because he plays basketball…… you are a idiot! I don't know all the details. But if they could get him for something they would. The other player got charged….gtfu

MickThompson

I've loaned guns to people and asked them to bring them back. My intentions were totally different than what happened that night. Now if Miller received a text that said "I'm about to shoot someone" then he shoulda not delivered. Keep in mind, this is a legal weapon, that the owner asked for it to be returned. From a guy that apparently did not know how serious the situation was. Also the guy that was with the girl had a gun as well. So I'm assuming trouble found trouble. And anyone that thinks that this kid is getting a pass on a murder charge because he plays basketball…… you are an idiot! I don't know all the details. But if they could get him for something they would. The other player got charged….gtfu
You wouldn't be suspicious if someone asked to borrow or return a gun in the middle of the night?

JBell

They rode together. He was headed to pick him up. Before he was asked to return the gun. My biggest argument is, some people are saying he's getting a pass because he plays basketball. That's bs. If he's guilty of anything, I'm all for locking him up. But they obviously have nothing to charge him with