Imagine That!

Spurhunter

Did I call it or did I call it?

Bamamonts

The article states Miller was almost there when he got the text to bring the joint. It says it was hidden under clothes. I wonder how it got in his car without him knowing.
The article also says Miller is a cooperating witness.

Gravey

The article states Miller was almost there when he got the text to bring the joint. It says it was hidden under clothes. I wonder how it got in his car without him knowing.
The article also says Miller is a cooperating witness.
I'm confused on this too. The article made it sound like it was Miles' gun and in his car but Miller was driving it to pick him up. Heck I'm confused which doesn't take much. If the police and DA didn't charge Miller with anything then he's innocent until proven guilty and therefore can play. As bad as I want to slam bama I can't but maybe there's a lot more that I don't know. 🤷‍♂️

volboy

Here is part of an article from testimony how the gun got in his car. If my car was struck by bullets I think I would have called police. But I guess I don't run in those circles where I guess gunfire is commonplace.

Stranridge's statement said Miles asked Miller for a ride to the strip after Alabama's Jan. 14 win over in LSU in Coleman Coliseum. Miles brought his "legal handgun" and left it in Miller's vehicle, the statement said, and Miller "never saw the handgun or handled it." The attorney said his understanding was Miles concealed his gun under clothing in the back of Miller's car.

"Brandon does not own a firearm and has never even handled a firearm," the statement added. "Moreover, he had no knowledge of any intent to use any weapon."

Miller then went to a restaurant while Miles went to a nightclub, the statement said. That was also stated in court testimony Tuesday, which stated Miller dropped Miles off at Twelve25 Sports Bar but did not stay because the line was too long.

Around midnight, Miles asked Miller for a ride to meet friends, Standridge's statement said. While Miles was waiting for Miller, Miles and a companion of Harris "apparently exchanged words," the attorney's statement read.

That was also stated in court Tuesday. Harris and her boyfriend Cedric Johnson had left Twelve25 Sports Bar and encountered Davis dancing outside of their vehicle. Johnson told Davis that Harris was not interested in him, and Davis said, "You don't know who I am and what I do."

Stated Miller's attorney: "Without Brandon knowing any of this context, and as Brandon was already on the way to pick up Mr. Miles, Mr. Miles texted Brandon and asked him to bring him his firearm. Brandon subsequently arrived at the scene to pick up Mr. Miles."

The attorney stated that Miller "never got out of his vehicle or interacted with anyone in Ms. Harris' party. He was never involved in a verbal altercation with Cedric Johnson or Mr. Davis."

Law enforcement testified in court Tuesday that Miles told Davis his gun was in Miller's car and was loaded. Davis retrieved the gun, according to court testimony, and approached Harris' vehicle before firing.

Miller's vehicle was struck by two bullets, according to court testimony and confirmed by Miller's attorney.

Law enforcement testimony Tuesday stated Miller and teammate Jaden Bradley's vehicles were parked and blocking the road where Harris' vehicle was parked at the time of the shooting. Harris' mother told AL.com in January that her daughter was intentionally blocked by the vehicles.

However, Miller's attorney disputed that claim in his statement.

"Brandon did not block the jeep driven by Mr. Johnson," Standridge wrote. "In fact, Brandon had already parked on Grace Street when the jeep pulled up behind him. The street was never blocked by Brandon's vehicle."

The attorney said Miller left the scene after gunfire erupted and his vehicle was struck.

"As soon as he was notified that someone had been injured and the police wished to speak with him, he has fully cooperated with law enforcement's investigation. All of the events described above are clearly captured on video."

volboy

While I too believe this is a bad look, this has been these 2 players exchange during intros since the very first game of the season.
Someone should've told them to refrain from doing so given the current witch hunt.
Suck it Vols
Witch hunt?? A girl was murdered and the kid did deliver the gun. Some say he didn't know there was a gun. If that is the case then when his bud asked him to bring him his gun, why hasn't he provided the text showing he asked what gun or where is it at? To me this would prove he didn't know anything about it. You would think if there is a text they would show it.
If someone asked you to bring their gun to them and you were not aware of a gun, wouldn't you ask what gun and where is the gun? If not, that implies you know about the gun and where the gun is.

The appearance, not just from Vols, but the majority of the sports nation is that the gumps are so nonchalant and don't give a darn about a murder as long as their star is able to play. That coach has proven that attitude in the public comments and actions he as made. As for the pat down he said it was going on all year, as you said, if the had any conscious he would have told them not to do it.

Buck Fama

Spurhunter

While I too believe this is a bad look, this has been these 2 players exchange during intros since the very first game of the season.
Someone should've told them to refrain from doing so given the current witch hunt.
You do realize a young woman is dead, and if Miller hadn't taken the gun to the scene she might still be alive? What if that was your daughter? I know wins are all that matters to alabama fans, but this shocks even me. Tuscaloosa chief assistant district attorney Paula Whitley told AL.com, "there's nothing we could charge him with." I would bet my house that if I knowingly took someone a gun and they immediately used it to commit capital murder I would be charged with accessory. I'll be shocked if this case isn't moved outside Tuscaloosa and Miller doesn't end up charged.

Spurhunter

the majority of the sports nation is that the gumps are so nonchalant and don't give a darn about a murder as long as their star is able to play.
I knew that a lot of alabama fans valued wins above almost everything else, but this is a new low. A young woman's life has been snuffed out and they couldn't care less as long as their star gets to play ball.

THEdonkey0515

I knew that a lot of alabama fans valued wins above almost everything else, but this is a new low. A young woman's life has been snuffed out and they couldn't care less as long as their star gets to play ball.
And Bama fans truly believe people only hate them because Bama won alot of football games in the last decade+ so sad.

UGA could win the next 3 chips and 5peat, and everyone would still hate Bama more.

Last edited:

prstide

Witch hunt?? A girl was murdered and the kid did deliver the gun. Some say he didn't know there was a gun. If that is the case then when his bud asked him to bring him his gun, why hasn't he provided the text showing he asked what gun or where is it at? To me this would prove he didn't know anything about it. You would think if there is a text they would show it.
If someone asked you to bring their gun to them and you were not aware of a gun, wouldn't you ask what gun and where is the gun? If not, that implies you know about the gun and where the gun is.

The appearance, not just from Vols, but the majority of the sports nation is that the gumps are so nonchalant and don't give a darn about a murder as long as their star is able to play. That coach has proven that attitude in the public comments and actions he as made. As for the pat down he said it was going on all year, as you said, if the had any conscious he would have told them not to do it.

Buck Fama
You're wrong. Read the facts in print and stop listening to ESPN.

prstide

You do realize a young woman is dead, and if Miller hadn't taken the gun to the scene she might still be alive? What if that was your daughter? I know wins are all that matters to alabama fans, but this shocks even me. Tuscaloosa chief assistant district attorney Paula Whitley told AL.com, "there's nothing we could charge him with." I would bet my house that if I knowingly took someone a gun and they immediately used it to commit capital murder I would be charged with accessory. I'll be shocked if this case isn't moved outside Tuscaloosa and Miller doesn't end up charged.
I realize a young woman is dead. It's a very sad scenario all the way around. What if the young lady's boyfriend fired first and the other shooter was firing back in self defense. She got caught in the crossfire. Not going to bring her back but would the circumstances of everything change? I'm not defending the shooter or anyone else in the situation aside from Brandon Miller who did nothing illegal. Could he have used better judgement from the standpoint of who he indirectly associated with—likely. Should he or anyone else be smeared by the media with selective reporting of facts and lacking tons of evidence that they, and few others, are privy to at the moment?
I'd be willing to wager a thousand dollars with you right now that if it does or doesn't get moved out of Tuscaloosa Brandon Miller won't be charged with a crime. Put your money where your mouth is or shut it Vile!😏

Last edited:

prstide

Why aren't y'all up in arms about the other Bball player that gets significant minutes that was with Miller too??
Because the only thing y'all are worried about is that Brandon Miller, who is one of the most talented freshman in all the land, gets suspended to inflict maximum damage on Alabama's success going into the tournament.
Continue the pearl clutching losers!!

prstide

Buck Fama
Yep it's a witch hunt by the media.
Do they generally make all the evidence available to the public in murder investigations?
Read this:

Spurhunter

Continue the pearl clutching losers!!
Losers?
Screenshot_20230226-135135_ESPN.jpg

volboy

You're wrong. Read the facts in print and stop listening to ESPN.
I am sorry, if I offended you, but what am I wrong about. 1st of all, I haven't read 1 single thing on ESPN about this as I don't normally read them for anything. I read this info from mostly AL.com reporters, which is a print publication where this incident happened, and who normally prints in crimson colors, where they gave the transcript info from the testimony and from the quote from Miller's attorney. Also, previously posted the report from millers atty. So in case I missed something, on the Twitter you attached,, on the last sentence on 1st page and the remaining paragraph,, his attorney said he was asked to bring the firearm.. IF Miller didn't know about a gun, wouldn't it make sense that he would have questioned that text?? Or is it a common occurrence with those players to request their teammate bring a gat to them??
Like you stated, what he did may not be found unlawful, but even you stated he probably should have used better judgement. In that instance I think at most universities and teams, this would be against their rules of conduct and at least a temporary suspension until all the facts are available.
Of course i don't expect you to agree with a of it because it paints the school you root for as a win at all cost school.

Last edited:

Latest posts