Im hooked!!!!!!!!

bullzeye

Went down to Haynes Bottom today with some friends for the first time. I had a ball even though it was sub artic temps, and we had to keep breaking the ice!!!! First trip duck hunting shot 5, and I will be back for more!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Spoonbillmallard

Cuz I know Curt hunts it. We hunted mon,tues, and wednsday together. And he said he was going to thier blind at haynes and when you said ya'll killed 5 I knew you had to be hunting with him.

Grizzly Johnson

tophat said:
Man i was the same way last year it's awsome foe sure and duck hunting is addictive.

It is when the birds are there and the weather is right.....

I'm all but through with it.... seems the mid/eastern part of the state just doesn't manage for waterfowl like the western part.

mathews338

Grizzly Johnson said:
tophat said:
Man i was the same way last year it's awsome foe sure and duck hunting is addictive.

It is when the birds are there and the weather is right.....

I'm all but through with it.... seems the mid/eastern part of the state just doesn't manage for waterfowl like the western part.
it gets tough over here. the last few years we have only had 1 or 2 real good hunts a year. but when it is right i love it!

Elite Mafia

knightrider said:
thats why im afraid to go,congrats on your trip

x2! My cousin went for the first time and he has gone crazy over it! Heck I'm broke already...I can't afford another hobby! :eek:

A

Anonymous

the ducks are definately my new favorite also. I wish middle TN would focus on Managing property for waterfowl

A

Anonymous

I'd rather duck hunt than any other hunting. I've definately found what i've been missing out on in the hunting world when I got into this.

Latest posts