i'm done

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
hope everyone's season went well. I had a great kill on film. Think i'm done now just burnt out on it tired of even trying.
what ever happen to the saying you get what you put in it? Its not true at least for me cause i put about 210% oh well had a few good hunts and a few not so good

adamf5353

I can remember thinking if I heard a turkey gobble, I'd get him. Well, after years of experience, I've learned that just isn't so. Turkeys aren't the smartest creatures, but they are by no means dumb. I agree, you get what you put in. Can't kill 'em sitting at home. The way I see it is, even if I kill 1 coyote while I'm out, I've done something productive!

A

Anonymous

It's not over till Sunday at dark. Spring season only comes around once a year and only lasts 6 weeks. I like to hunt from the day it opens till the day it ends. Never no, these last two days could mean two more gobblers.

Chaneylake

Cuttin Caller said:
hope everyone's season went well. I had a great kill on film. Think i'm done now just burnt out on it tired of even trying.
what ever happen to the saying you get what you put in it? Its not true at least for me cause i put about 210% oh well had a few good hunts and a few not so good

maybe you will have more time for me now

RAFI

I usually stop by the forth weekend.i have not been in a while.They don't gobble much late in the season where i hunt so its not much fun to sit on a field and wait to shoot one.

Latest posts