Yall done this?

megalomaniac

dump out 1000s of live crickets on a property to turkey hunt?

this is hilarious.

megalomaniac

I find it hilarious someone would spend the money on 1000s of crickets to bait turkeys.

I find it equally hilarious that they are actually being accused of baiting with ... crickets!!!!

Andy S.

"In response to an inquiry about the incident, Bentz said he and his guests were hunting on his friend's property after being ensured that it had not been illegally baited."

The fact he had to ask the question and have the discussion raises numerous red flags to me, and likely others. Hmmmmmm.......... 🤔

Gravey

crickets GIF

bowhunterfanatic

Buddy of mine actually told me this week an old timer acquaintance of his apparently does this regularly. It was the first I'd ever heard of it. I also wondered about the legality of it. Guess it is indeed baiting.

Jbird22

I find it hilarious someone would spend the money on 1000s of crickets to bait turkeys.

I find it equally hilarious that they are actually being accused of baiting with ... crickets!!!!
Same..I was waiting for the April Fool's at the end. Just when you think you've heard it all...

TheLBLman

It actually makes logical sense that thousands of crickets might hold some feeding turkeys in a relatively small location for a few hours or a day. Just can't see it attracting or holding longer than that.

Other birds, like crows, and you name it, should also quickly eradicate any surplus of crickets?

Part of me is thinking this was an April Fool's prank, but another part sees how it could work a bit.

Latest posts