Illinois Rollcall!!!

BigSatt

Well, fellers, that time is FINALLY here. Later today I'll be heading up to Evansville and taking a left. Anybody else heading up for the 3 day Illinois firearm season (lol......I already know of several on here that wouldn't dare miss it)? Here's wishing ALL of you hunting not only in Illinois, but Tn and Ky as well, Good luck and safe hunting!

Super8

About to make the left turn. I know I'm early but I couldn't sit at home another minute

scn

I was up there through Monday. I saw 3.5 year old or older bucks 3 out of my last four evenings. There were hard estrous chases a couple of times. I think with the predicted weather and the stage of the rut you all may be hitting it just right on Friday.

Roost 1

BigSatt said:
Well, fellers, that time is FINALLY here. Later today I'll be heading up to Evansville and taking a left. Anybody else heading up for the 3 day Illinois firearm season (lol......I already know of several on here that wouldn't dare miss it)? Here's wishing ALL of you hunting not only in Illinois, but Tn and Ky as well, Good luck and safe hunting!

Any luck in KY?

Latest posts