If Ole Miss wins Saturday

Spurhunter

I will consider discontinuing my daily reminders. UT beat alabama. LSU (who UT curbstomped in Death Valley) beat alabama. Pretty soon everybody will be beating alabama. But for the time being, I will continue to give the people what they want:

Today is Tuesday, November 8th, 2022, and it has been 381 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football.

If there are any LSU fans reading, it has been 368 days since alabama has defeated LSU in football.

PillsburyDoughboy

310394285_468062365356724_5557572927607483830_n.jpg

PillsburyDoughboy

Vols are definitely not a dynasty ..... but neither are the gumps anymore. The playing field has been leveled.
I would not count out ALABAMA just yet. Nick Saban is still the Greatest Coach of all time GOAT! He has not forgotten how to coach that is for sure. Fix a few things here fix a few things there and BAM. Start by firing Bill O Brian. I saw hints of it in a presser the other day when he was asked.

Spurhunter

I would not count out ALABAMA just yet. Nick Saban is still the Greatest Coach of all time GOAT! He has not forgotten how to coach that is for sure. Fix a few things here fix a few things there and BAM. Start by firing Bill O Brian. I saw hints of it in a presser the other day when he was asked.
I am NOT counting out Saban! He is the greatest of all time! I heard from a reliable source he is considering going back in time and erasing those 2 losses and he'll be back in the playoff. Don't count him out folks! He has a dandy time machine!