I suck.

mr.big

Haven't shot my match rifle since last match in Oct. there's a new place gonna shoot a match on Feb 25 somewhere around Sneedville Tn so I figured I'd shoot what ammo I had left over and maybe load up fresh and try to go.

Started off pretty good and then missed the last shot , I didn't see what happened and tried it again and missed it again.

Rustier than a grubbin hoe comes to mind
FD811525-AD64-47D7-90DB-CC2AD4C7FEDA.jpeg

fairchaser

I've found that shooting is a perishable skill. It's amazing how rusty I get when I take a month or two off. Nevertheless, you're at a different level than most shooters, so your expectations are much higher.

mr.big

I've found that shooting is a perishable skill. It's amazing how rusty I get when I take a month or two off. Nevertheless, you're at a different level than most shooters, so your expectations are much higher.

hopefully I can get back in a groove,,ive got 16 matches marked on my calendar with 3 weekends in a row 3 different times,but I fully expect not to make it to them all,,,4 grandbabies under 3 years old and work and 70 acres hay to cut this spring will get priority at times,,

knightrider

Haven't shot my match rifle since last match in Oct. there's a new place gonna shoot a match on Feb 25 somewhere around Sneedville Tn so I figured I'd shoot what ammo I had left over and maybe load up fresh and try to go.

Started off pretty good and then missed the last shot , I didn't see what happened and tried it again and missed it again.

Rustier than a grubbin hoe comes to mind View attachment 167277
Where at around sneedville, that would be awesome to be in attendance, thats right next door to me

Latest posts