I made this one

8up

Its made of hickory and is 64 1/2" from nock to nock. Limbs are backed with prarie rattler and tip overlays are cow horn Its 55 pounds at 26"

front.jpg

fulldraw.jpg

000_0085.jpg

000_0081-1.jpg

000_0078.jpg

8up

Thanks guys. While building this one I also built my son one its 61 1/2" nock to nock with rattler skins and rattles attached to grip. The tips are made from a phonelic carb spacer. Its all thats left of a 65 mustang the son and I built.
ronnieshanle.jpg

ronniesfulldraw.jpg

ronniestips.jpg

PO Cedar

NOW if you can talk TN TOM into making you some of those fantastic cedar arrows to match-like the ones auctioned off at Twin Oaks-WOW!!

Tom-TN

LOL. Nice job Ron. Looks like you are turnung out some nice bows. As for the arrows, you should start making them yourself too. I have always liked rivercane arrows off selfbows, however I do shoot woodies too. There is nothing to it. Take care..............Tom

8up

Mark Baggett said:
Nice bows Ron,I think I have seen them before and they look as good now as they did then.
Pappy

Pappy your a riot. So everyone knows without the skill an knowledge of Pappy helping me every step of the way these bows would not look nearly as good. He has been my mentor.

Thanks Wes for the compliment