I gotta ask

muddyboots

Yea i bought one. I will put with my scentlock clothing. LMAO Heck naw and I hope noone bought it. Now primos has that crap called swamp donkey. I had friend who was getting pictures of deer on our leaase last august using corn for bait in front of his game cam. He poured acorn rage on the corn and the deer quit using it, Absolutely hillarious.

baller_9

Ha I have yet to see anyone use it. Maybe it works or maybe it doesn't. I think I'll just keep using the old timey hen calls.

mountain man 71

I got one at the NWTF show this year. On opening week end took my dad called a big gobbler in to 75 yards and he had three hens with him and would not come any closer. He turned and started to leave so I thought I would give it a try. When I started to call with it he turned around started walking toward us and started gobbing at the call he had not gobbled at the hen calls. Killed at 40 yards. I know my dad would not have got a chance to kill this bird if not for the squealing hen call.

kldeerkiller

Under the right conditions this call works. I've heard pen raised turkeys make this very call. I have never heard it in the woods but have used it and it works.

TurkeyBurd

Thats all I use.

I was always a mouth man, but now its all about squealing.

The reason hunters dont use it, is because 99% of turkeys hunters have never heard the sound.

Ole Tom comes running, great call to learn.

Dont laugh until you try it.

It is not a new technique,been done by older hunters for years.

Use your mouth calls to squeal, dont buy the new gadget.