I’m not much of a turkey hunter but….

Harold Money jr

I've had turkeys that had a massive head wound beat the crap out of me holding their legs early in my learning. The most intimidated I've been in the woods is hearing 5 gobblers beat each other with the butt of their wings. Turkeys are ruthless and strong as crap I can't believe that bird just gave up. So disappointed!! Lol

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I've had turkeys that had a massive head wound beat the crap out of me holding their legs early in my learning. The most intimidated I've been in the woods is hearing 5 gobblers beat each other with the butt of their wings. Turkeys are ruthless and strong as crap I can't believe that bird just gave up. So disappointed!! Lol
I was waiting to see him get his tail whipped by that bird! And he deserved it. Seems like that is harassing wildlife.

Henry

If turkeys are like our chickens, once you put them in a laying on their back position they tend to 'faint'. Sometimes not right away, but they pass out. We had to remove some fishing line from a rooster's foot this summer and didn't know this. Almost killed him, but at least he was calm for a couple minutes...lol. Thankfully, he fully healed and is alive and kick'n.