Hunting Season Dates

scn

They haven't been officially set at this point.

They will be discussed in committee in the TFWC meeting next Thursday, and voted on Friday. TWRA will post the Proclamations fairly quickly after they are officially voted on.

The permanent opening dates of the various seasons are on page 7 of the 2013 Hunting Guide. My guess is that if any of those dates were changed for any reason, that there would be a year in advance notice since the Commission is aware peoplehave already used that info to set 2014 vacation time. But, they certainly could make an immediate change if they saw fit.

Chaneylake

scn said:
They haven't been officially set at this point.

They will be discussed in committee in the TFWC meeting next Thursday, and voted on Friday. TWRA will post the Proclamations fairly quickly after they are officially voted on.

The permanent opening dates of the various seasons are on page 7 of the 2013 Hunting Guide. My guess is that if any of those dates were changed for any reason, that there would be a year in advance notice since the Commission is aware peoplehave already used that info to set 2014 vacation time. But, they certainly could make an immediate change if they saw fit.

I hope that we can present a good case on Thursday for getting the dove season dates changes

our proposal should have little if no effect on vacations, but I will bring this up when I am there

scn, we will be more than happy to buy your lunch next Thursday if you are in the area