Sold/Expired Hunting club

bowmadness1

I am moving from SC to Maury county TN at the beginning of January and would like to join a club before spring if possible. Does anyone have any good clubs in mind? I don't know anyone in the area so any info would be a big help. Thanks

Go Tigers!

JArender

Finding hunting clubs is hard in niddle tn. Im originally from ms and hunting clubs where easy to find. Seems to me the more west tn you go the better the chances. Seems like all the big blocks of land are being bought and either developed or sold in smaller tracks like the place i bought in Lewis County...it was 3000 or so acres and a hunting club. The guy who bought it broke it up and sold it off in 100 to 200 acre tracks
No more hunting club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowmadness1

10-4. Thanks for the info. Sounds like my best shot may be to make friends and hopefully have someone to buy land with or join a lease.

Strict

Best chance to get in a club in the area will be Wayne, Hickman, Perry county areas. Lots of timber company land available there. Just patrol craigslist and tndeer from now til September and several opportunities will pop up. Good luck.

Latest posts