Sold/Expired hunting club spots open

jalee37190

i have the option on 2 different leases this year one is 600ac in unit A overton county the other is 465ac in unit L henderson county. we will practice strict qdma with age limits on bucks we DO NOT SHOOT anything under 3.5 years old. we will have food plots and feeders on which ever spot we take. we strongly encourage you to bring your kids to hunt with us. you can bring your wife/husband to kill one deer kids 16 and under can shoot anything. we will take care of the land and clean up after our selves.we do not do any club dues we will just divide up cost for things we buy.

the 465ac tract will have 10 people $550 each it is a very nice tract with pines and hard woods also has a 3-4 acre lake that would be good for duck hunting.

the 600ac tract will have 12 people $600 each it also is a very nice tract with woods hay fields soybeans corn and winter wheat. there is the chance you may see a hog or two also.

send me a email with your information if you are interested a short description of your self and your hunting expectations. serious people only if you are not going to have the money do not contact me please.

thanks
jason
[email protected]

jalee37190

After two emails and me rereading my post I realized I was not clear. In my original post I am sorry was in a hurry when I posted.

The two properties I posted are ones we are thinking about getting neither have been hunted for a couple years. We have a club now but we lost two people and the property owner is thinking about selling it. We are wanting to pick up a few more people and make a switch to a larger tract. I had some ask about club rules all we ask is you not shoot young deer if you do you will forfeit your club membership be ethical in hunting, clean up after your self, don't bring anyone other than your emediet family, and no long stays we do not want some one there for days on end scarring all the deer.

If there are any ith questions just email me

Latest posts