Hunter Safety Card.

Frank G

Help with this one guys. Just talking with another member about a hunt next season at Ft. Cambell. I understand eveyone is required to have a Hunter Safety Card. I'm 65 have a lifetime license and HCP issued in Tennessee. How do I go about taking a course at my "ripe" old age. Like eveyone else or is there a grandfather clause so the state can just issue me one? :confused: Like to get this covered so it doesn't become a last minute scramble.

Frank G

OK no issue here will do! Any where I can review the dates? Looks like I'll be the grandfather in the group. Roost just sent me a note saying the FT offers a 1 day course at no cost, may be the best way out of my delimma.

Frank G

You know SCN that may be the best way out. I'm retired, with extra time to bang on this key board. Well I have been driving a school bus here in Hardin this year, Have had a couple of my kids out hunting this year already and all set to take them this weekend. Wait until they find out I need a HSC to. Oh man I better score higher then they did! That will be the very first question they will ask ........ what did you score? I'll still hook up with Roost for a visit.

Unicam

Frank G said:
You know SCN that may be the best way out. I'm retired, with extra time to bang on this key board. Well I have been driving a school bus here in Hardin this year, Have had a couple of my kids out hunting this year already and all set to take them this weekend. Wait until they find out I need a HSC to. Oh man I better score higher then they did! That will be the very first question they will ask ........ what did you score? I'll still hook up with Roost for a visit.

Yep, my sons both asked what I scored when I did mine as soon as theirs were graded!!

Frank G

scn said:
Your easiest route may be taking the online course and then the one day field day. Check with your regional office on the dates.
SCN you are the man. I'm almost complete with the online course, have already registered for the field course the 25th of this month. Had to get away from this key board or I could have finished it today. My two springers told me it is time for them to "dine" stirfry venison for them tonight. ;)

Frank G

Unicam said:
Frank G said:

Yep, my sons both asked what I scored when I did mine as soon as theirs were graded!!

Hummmmmmm. Well Unicam who did take top score? ;)

Frank G

scn said:
Your easiest route may be taking the online course and then the one day field day. Check with your regional office on the dates.
All set here SCN, online test complete :) Field day scheduled for the 25th of this month. The best way to go overall. Thanks for the suggestion. Quick, easy and offical. All dates are listed on line so you can pick one and enroll. They follow up with a EM comformation and receipts.

Latest posts