Hunter Safety Card II

Southern Sportsman

Thanks for the answer scn. Since I'm supposed to have one, I guess I should get one. Where would one order a replacement hunter safety card?

scn

Call the HS staff at (615) 781-6538 and they should be able to help you out. If you are a recent graduate and are in the REAL system I think you can get it a duplicate at any license agent, but I am not sure.

Southern Sportsman

I took it in 1998 and I dont know what the REAL system is so I don't know if I'm in it, but I will call tomorrow and try to get one ordered. Thanks.

scn

The REAL system is our electronic license system. They have tried to merge all of the hunter safety database into this system, but it is my understanding that some of the old records may be incomplete. Hopefully you are in there and it will be an easy fix to get you a new card.

stik

I have no card as it's not required but it says hunter safety verified on my license so I am assuming(I know) that mine is in the system. I took it twice in school in the 70's.

mike243

I lost mine & paid for a copy at walmart years ago & was mailed a new card. I have a lifetime lic now & it lists the date I completed it.

TAFKAP

scn said:
Call the HS staff at (615) 781-6538 and they should be able to help you out. If you are a recent graduate and are in the REAL system I think you can get it a duplicate at any license agent, but I am not sure.

On my license, it says "HUNTER SAFETY VERIFIED BY TWRA".

Does that constitute requisite proof if I ever lose my card?

scn

TAFKAP said:
scn said:

On my license, it says "HUNTER SAFETY VERIFIED BY TWRA".

Does that constitute requisite proof if I ever lose my card?

If it says it on your license it covers the requirement.