Sold/Expired Hunt Swaps

Hollar Hunter

plinker22 said:
Great idea. However, I see many of us Tn hunter in the "give a turkey hunt, get a deer hunt".

Maybe there are hunters in other parts of the country that would like that kind of trade.

I can think of lots of swaps... I could provide turkeys, wading for slab smallmouth, chance at big stripers... Would love to trade for any fishing experience really and hog hunting if I could get on someone's list. I'd also love to kill another bear! Id trade some great big buck opportunities for the right hunt! All kinds of folks got knowledge of different outdoors activities they've learned that someone else would find interesting to try...

DPH

I've done it once with Big 8s(Robert) and he killed a nice deer on our first deer hunt and tried putting him on a turkey but didn't work out so well. Great idea but has to be someone thats trust worthy but its hard to know if they are trust worthy till you are around them.

Frank G

DPH said:
I've done it once with Big 8s(Robert) and he killed a nice deer on our first deer hunt and tried putting him on a turkey but didn't work out so well. Great idea but has to be someone thats trust worthy but its hard to know if they are trust worthy till you are around them.
True statement to the trust. Tried it last year through the SLAM web quest/swap. Worked out well, reason for me to post here, all were avid/ethical hunters. Considering they had to travel to get here, basic rules are established before hand via EM and cell.

Frank G

Hollar Hunter said:
plinker22 said:
Great idea. However, I see many of us Tn hunter in the "give a turkey hunt, get a deer hunt".

Maybe there are hunters in other parts of the country that would like that kind of trade.

I can think of lots of swaps... I could provide turkeys, wading for slab smallmouth, chance at big stripers... Would love to trade for any fishing experience really and hog hunting if I could get on someone's list. I'd also love to kill another bear! Id trade some great big buck opportunities for the right hunt! All kinds of folks got knowledge of different outdoors activities they've learned that someone else would find interesting to try...
Let me know if you find a location to hunt �pig�. We don�t have any in my area, a good thing. High on my bucket list is hog with a handgun.

Nimrod777

Dandy!

I personally love the idea of hunting with new buddies from TNDeer. All I have to offer is the public land I roam, but to be honest, I've always been more enthused about the camaraderie of the thing than the prospect of another kill. Don't get me wrong, I still get tore up from even a skinny old doe hitting the ground, but TNDeer has produced many more trophies for me of a Friendship nature than a Wall-hanging one!

Frank G

Nimrod777 said:
Dandy!

I personally love the idea of hunting with new buddies from TNDeer. All I have to offer is the public land I roam, but to be honest, I've always been more enthused about the camaraderie of the thing than the prospect of another kill. Don't get me wrong, I still get tore up from even a skinny old doe hitting the ground, but TNDeer has produced many more trophies for me of a Friendship nature than a Wall-hanging one!
Where is Spring Hill located? Don't know my way around all that well yet.

Latest posts