Sold/Expired Hunt Swaps

Frank G

Somewhat new to TnDeer.com, found it to be a premier site for �action� around Tennessee. Extremely informative, ask a question and will receive a rapid response. The TWRA forum is one of the best features. As an active member of the �White Tail SLAM� they have an area where you can post Guest Hunt Swaps. Have swapped a few hunts last season one has been out of state two from in TN. Already have lined up areas for next season. Wondering if there would be any interest within our state. You come over to my lease (750 Hardin Co) and hunt and I�ll try yours. Would go for either deer or turkey as well. Don�t have hog but if you do, I�ll still swap. No matter how much you hunt your own it is great to hunt �other� woods. With the loss and cost of hunting areas this would give many a chance to see other areas. To confirm, this would be �free of charge� strictly a hunt swap no fees involved. Well maybe a beer after our hunt (ha). Any interest send note.

Bone Collector

Frank G said:
Thanks for the positive feed back guys.
Not sure which forum to post for the most exposure. Any suggestions?
My suggestion is get a mod to help you decide which forum is the best then have them sticky it to the top. The general forum has the most raffic right now and is not species speific, but has a lot of sticky's right now, so it may need to go somewhere else for now.

Frank G

Take a look at Whitetailslam.com it will give you an idea how it works. Although it covers North Americas 8 Species of white tail, may be a way we can use it to our advantage here in TN. Have a few that have expressed interest in hunting here for adds to their slam. I�m all set for two areas next season already. Two for sure are swapping.
Check it out; look up members �Frank� my lease info will show in detail. The classified section will display swaps around the country. Tom M did a good job setting up this site, has all the "heavy weights" involved.

Hollar Hunter

I would like to see a hunt swap forum on TNdeer. Several have talked about this before. If someone has an abundance of deer to hunt maybe trading a fella say for a good turkey hunt. That sort of thing. Could be used for fishing or hunting. What say you Ruger, about having something along these lines?

Frank G

Ruger appears to be the "man". Can't help but ask the question under top posters: 4,095,611???? next in line Deer Assassin almost 80K? I have to be missing something here with the numbers.

Frank G

Hollar Hunter said:
I would like to see a hunt swap forum on TNdeer. Several have talked about this before. If someone has an abundance of deer to hunt maybe trading a fella say for a good turkey hunt. That sort of thing. Could be used for fishing or hunting. What say you Ruger, about having something along these lines?
Can't help you out with the fishing par "BUT" I do have a few beaver I would like to see go!

Mr.Bro

Yes Fast Fingers Ruger would be the man.

Deer Assain?I think thats his number of kills. :grin:

Sounds like a great idea.

Hollar Hunter

Yep this Rugers territory these days! Maybe he'll check this thread again and give us his thoughts... I know there is several that have been interested in doing something like this.

SALTMAN

I been kicking around the idea. Of swapping a hunt myself .
We got lots a turkeys , so many we begin to hate them. Eating all our deer food ' crops/ acorns etc.
Not interested in swapping the deer though !

Hollar Hunter

SALTMAN said:
I been kicking around the idea. Of swapping a hunt myself .
We got lots a turkeys , so many we begin to hate them. Eating all our deer food ' crops/ acorns etc.
Not interested in swapping the deer though !

X2!

plinker22

Great idea. However, I see many of us Tn hunter in the "give a turkey hunt, get a deer hunt".

Maybe there are hunters in other parts of the country that would like that kind of trade.

Bone Collector

Frank G said:
Not sure what you mean by "mod" or "sticky"? Sorry new to this.
Thanks

Ruger is a Mod or Moderator. there are several and they are listed at the botoom of th e page on certain forums. Ruger is the main Mod to my knowledge. if he "sticky's" a thread to the top it will never move down the list like a normal thread, when new posts are made. therefore it will stay at the top of the page.

Of course you could ask like some mentioned to have them add a forum, but that is tougher and may get shot down.

Latest posts