Howdy!

freshwateroctopus

Without making this sound like a dating profile, here I go! My wife and I just moved to Nashville from Washington state for a work opportunity. I am 36, have no kids and like to devote as much time as possible to hunting/fishing. Been a fisherman my whole life, hunter the past 4 seasons. Passionate about bow hunting big game. Enjoyed chasing blacktail and black bear the last few years without much success in Western Washington. Hoping to meet some people in Nashville area with similar interests. I'd also like to shoot some ducks this year as well, and have no idea where to begin that process. Sorry if this was long winded! It's hard to meet like minded people. Go Preds!
-Anthony

freshwateroctopus

Thanks, folks! Just navigating the waterfowl blinds and tiers. Very different than what I'm used to. Looks like I'm a bit late to the party, got in on one Tier 1 mid season blind draw.

Does everyone like this draw process for blinds? It was always a circus in Washington over the public blinds. Guys getting to the blinds at like 3 am to try and secure them. I can see positives and negatives I guess.

Latest posts