Howdy!

jd316

New to this site. I recently moved to TN from Honduras. I was a full time missionary there. Before I left the USA to serve in the mission field I hunted a lot with my dad and friends. Moving to TN has been difficult to find a hunting buddy or a lease. I don't know many people here. Love to duck hunt, just wish I knew more about this area. Glad I found this forum. Hope I can establish some friendships and maybe even get out of the house a little more with my boy and hunt!

cbhunter

Welcome and you can make lots of friends and learn some valuable wisdom here. Great group of people. Tough end of the state to be much of a duck hunter unless you travel west. However, duck hunting seems to be getting worse and worse every year

jd316

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and yes living on the east side of TN makes it hard to hunt Ducks. I have thought about taking some time off to travel west! It would be awesome to find a spot to hunt! Any hints/info would be welcome as I like to scout and research just need a hand with where to start! Thanks!

Latest posts