How much for a Knight ML

Loswookie

I was wondering what a Knight ML with a cheapo scope was worth. It is an inline percussion cap model with a cheap simmons scope. it is in good shape but he wants 150 for it, and I have seen in line 209s for not much more. any ideas.

rem270

150 is not a bad price with a scope. its not a steal but your not getting hurt either. you can convert it to 209 for around 50 bucks more. Knight is a good ml, i shot 1 for 10years and my dad and brother still shoot a knight.

ShaneHallum

I've got one in the classifeds that I'd take 125 for it. It's basically the same as you described. Except it has a Tasco on it.

They are good guns for the money, other than the fact a 209 conversion costs 50 bucks.

tasaman

Ask to shoot it first. Most Knights are shooters but you never know. Bore is more important than what it looks like on outside. $150 isn't bad and the primer isn't really an issue unless you HAVE to have a 209. They all work but 209s do better in the wet.

huntinman

I still hunt with my Black Knight that i have owned for the past 15 years. It was around 250 new back then. I have since bought the Advantage Camo pattern in the same gun as a back up for 50.00 without a scope. I would say anywhere from 50.00 to 150.00 depending on what you get with it, would be a good deal. Ask for the "extra's" if he is trying to get rid of it. he had to have powder/pyrodex, bullets, sabots, bullet starters, powder holder, inline capper etc....

Latest posts