How bad are the Browns

THEdonkey0515

They was giving the browns a 50%chance to make the playoffs and 16-1 odds to play in the superbowl. They was also favored in sundays game.

PillsburyDoughboy

From Nick Beres News Channel 5

DRINK YOUR BEER.
Don't throw it.
One Cleveland Browns fan wasn't happy when Baker Mayfield threw his third pick of the day.
So ... his anger translated into Titans cornerback Logan Ryan having a beer thrown in his face while celebrating Malcom Butler's pick-six.
Mayfield threw three picks on Sunday, with Kevin Byard, Ryan and Butler each nabbing one.
Ryan later addressed the incident on Twitter, saying "they can pour beer on us because we're just athletes right?
We're just entertainment & since they purchased a ticket they can act how they want?"
I'M WITH RYAN.
You buy a ticket you can boo and yell all you want.
But touching, or throwing things or disrupting a game?
THERE'S NO PLACE FOR THAT CRAP.
And a friend of mine made this observation: What do you bet that idiot fan was a drunk?
He says that's part of what you get for selling alcoholic beverages at professional games — rowdy, drunk and obnoxious fans.
Well, brace yourself.
As we now know beer is now being served at many college games.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

TreyB

I think beer sales at college games are the worst. But to much money for them not to

wayne

Like people weren't binge drinking before and bringing in shot bottles at college games.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

TreyB

wayne":1eaujqqf said:
Like people weren't binge drinking before and bringing in shot bottles at college games.

Uhhhh I get that part but during games is a lot of peoples sober up time until after the game. smh

PalsPal

TreyB":3nbl8gl0 said:
I think beer sales at college games are the worst. But to much money for them not to

I agree.

They sold a LOT to people who would not normally have been drinking at the TN game. Didn't see anybody getting out of hand afterwards, but had it been FL or Bama we were playing, there would have been some brawls.

The Mormons were smart enough to NOT gloat too profusely :D !

wayne

TreyB":apxbc5gf said:
wayne":apxbc5gf said:

Uhhhh I get that part but during games is a lot of peoples sober up time until after the game. smh
97f88d548f1ebc65319db79aad0992ba.jpg

PalsPal

The people tossed from the first game vowed to NEVER come back :D !

Plus, the way the game played out was a big factor. The first game you had people getting tossed probably from the 1st qtr on as crappy as the team was playing.

Saturday, it looked like we had it won, until we didn't. Trust me, they could have arrested HUNDREDS after the game, but they were smart enough to go into hiding until the pack vacated. I didn't see any security on the way out, especially none anywhere near the guy beating on the concession roll-down door with his fists :D !

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":1rl2cjpn said:
TreyB":1rl2cjpn said:
wayne":1rl2cjpn said:

97f88d548f1ebc65319db79aad0992ba.jpg

Imma thinking they need a whole lot more than just beer at this point.

Latest posts