The Vols are big, bad bullies!

PalsPal

That was a dumb play. I read some places where the media snd others said there was nothing intentional or flagrant about it. I bleed orange and can see that it was pretty obvious it was. I mean come on!

Agreed. It's pretty clear why he rode the pine their for a while. I just can't understand why he loses his mind and does something like that.

I know there's smack talk, and I'm sure he hears plenty, as I would be trying to get under his skin if I were playing against him because he obviously can be triggered. He just has to control himself.

However, I love the irony in the title of that Bammer tweet :D !

PalsPal

That was a dumb play. I read some places where the media snd others said there was nothing intentional or flagrant about it.

There was confusion when the refs were checking it. The TV guys thought they were reviewing a play that happened the next trip down the court and that was what they were commenting on. However, since play hadn't stopped that was the first opportunity the refs had to take a look. When it was explained, the TV guys cleared it up and it was obvious.

Latest posts