How a hall of fame BR shooter cleans his barrels

fairchaser

After I watched this I immediately ordered everything and trying it out. Speedy is the man and I trust his methods. I just cleaned my stuff after the last match and checked it with the teslong. It's the cleanest it's ever been before.

Wiley

After I watched this I immediately ordered everything and trying it out. Speedy is the man and I trust his methods. I just cleaned my stuff after the last match and checked it with the teslong. It's the cleanest it's ever been before.
I placed an order as well. Should have my stuff in a couple of days.

fairchaser

I will saythe wipe out/patch out and excellerator solvents have no smell. They don't use petroleum based chemicals like butches bore shine or hoppes. My wife is very happy about that.

DaveTN

I will saythe wipe out/patch out and excellerator solvents have no smell. They don't use petroleum based chemicals like butches bore shine or hoppes. My wife is very happy about that.
My wife has migraines that can be triggered by smells. So I had to either do away with the Hoppes or do all my cleaning out in the detached unheated garage. I switched to M-Pro-7. Works great, no smell, and I'm not out the cold azz garage cleaning guns. ;)

megalomaniac

Jeez, I'm sad I need to give up my bronze bore brushes.

But I like the idea of using the wipe out/ patch out, leaving it overnight, then stabbing the bore the next day and it's about as clean as you need (I'm talking hunting rifles)