Horton Explorer & Customer Service

Pic IN the Casa

After BPS was ZERO help I sent my xbow back to Horton. New limbs, pockets and string plus shipping $140- not the best news but the good part is that they gave me a new 3 year warantee on the entire bow.

Dienamic

This is probably the worst of times for customer service for them. They are busy as mad bees right now. I was on hold last year about this time for an hour. Just needed a new string...

highcountry74

HORTON HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WILL NOT HONOR THERE WARRENTIES.I SENT IN A SCOPE PLUS RECEIPT AND THEY WOULD NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE THEY TOLD ME THE SCOPE WAS OLDER THAN A YEAR (BOUGHT 6 MONTHS AGO BRAND NEW).IT TOOK ME 10 PHONE CALLS AND A LETTER FROM MY LAWYER FOR THEM TO RETURN MY SCOPE(I FIXED IT MYSELF)I HAD CALLS LEFT ON ANSWERING MACHINE FROM HORTON CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS USING FOUL LANGUAGE AND CALLING ME A FLAT OUT LIAR.I PROMPYLY SOLD MY HORTON CROSSBOW ND WENT TO A BARNETT.I WOULDNT SHOOT A HORTON NOW IF THEY PAID ME TO.DO SOME RESEARCH ON HORTON ONLINE ABOUT THERE WARRENTIES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.MY BUDDY BOUGHT A 175 AND 50 SHOTS LATER THE LIMB CRACKED CALLED HORTON AND SENT ENTIRE LIMB ASSEMBLY.GOT A CALL 3 DAYS LATER TELLING HIM THEY WOULD NOT REPLACE THE LIMBS THEY ACCUSED HIM OF ABUSING THE BOW.SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUTTON WONT WORK.I WAS WITH HIM WHILE WE WHERE SETTING THE SCOPE AND ON SHOT 30 I JUST HAPPNED TO LOOK AT LIMB AND SEEN THE CRACK.I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIM WHEN I BOUGHT MY HORTON BUT MY GREED OVER CAME ME LOL.IN BOTH INSTANCES WE HAD RECEIPTS TO PROVE WE WERE BEING HONEST.I HAD READ ONLINE ABOUT HOW BAD HORTONS REPUTATION WAS BUT I JUST THOUGHT SOUR GRAPES OR MAYBE THEY DIDNT HAVE VALID REASONS THEN IT HAPPNED TO ME.GOOD LUCK IF YOU OWN A HORTON CROSSBOW AND YOUR LIMBS CRACK,SCOPE TAKES A DUMP.THEY WILL REFUSE TO HONOR THERE WARRENTIES.DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY ON A BARNETT YOULL BE GETTING5 TIMES THE BETTER CROSSBOW AND HONEST COMPANY THAT WONT CALL YOU FOUL NAMES AND A LIAR.JUST THOUGHT ID ME AND MY HUNTING BUDDYS HORRIBLE EXP WITH THE CROOKS AT HORTON CHEAP ARHERY

Dienamic

Not saying anything to the contrary but I have had good dealings with them. 100% pleased with my vision 175. Your mileage may vary of course.

jethro69

I sent them a email about my cables and they replied back with in the hour and are going to send new ones for free. Great customer service!

buckmoss1

Limb split on my Horton and they replaced it for free no problems or questions asked. They even sent me 6 bolts for free for my troubles. For me they had great customer service and treated me awesome.

smokepolehall

I reckon sometimes any CB can have problems & C Service have bad days. Over the yrs with new owners of CB's learning the in's n outs of their CB's. Lots of things happen, some ppl will get a bad taste in their mouth over a certain brand & or model. Many ppl just up n buy the cheapest or lower end model of an already cheap company. Best way if to review a Brand & model then 1st hand hold n shoot them alot if'en you can. I have seen some CB's let go with-in 30 shots n others take several hundred. Then others still are shooting after many thousand shots