Barnett customer service?

LanceS4803

A limb on my Quad 400 cracked. With the season just starting, this is bad news, so I called Barnett this morning to buy the repair part.
Called at 0900 and was #39 in line to talk to customer service!! After 45 minutes, I had reached #17, when I had to get back work.
Called again at 1400, and this time started out at #33. After 30 minutes of hearing them count me down, I was finally next in line.
A recorded voice then comes on the line to tell me to leave a message and they would call me back.
They couldn't have done this earlier?

Does anyone have a direct line to someone at Barnett? I need this part, quickly.

Jarred525

I tried there sales department yesterday as I was missing some parts for my son's new recruit. Got a recorded message. 727-234-4999. Hope you have some better luck.

ERIC

I had the same issue with a Ghost 410. Limb cracked on Saturday, and I called them and left a message on Monday. No reply, so I emailed AND faxed my information to them. Got a phone call the next day (Wednesday). The customer service rep was really helpful. She gave me her cell phone number and said to send a picture of it to her. She called me back 15 minutes later and said her boss had approved a replacement, and that they were shipping me the whole limb assembly front part of the crossbow for free and that I would receive it Friday. Shipping it 2nd day Air. It will come with a return label to send the broken one back. They are hard to get in contact with, but I can't complain about the customer service.

Orion6

Message Jesse (BarnettX400 or something like that) on Crossbownation.com and he'll take care of you. Barnett has great service. Or you can PM me a contact number and I can have him call you.

LanceS4803

Update:
I called Tue morning and same thing, voice mail after waiting in line. I finally called accounting and they connected with Customer Service.
I was issued an RA#, but they would not send the front end until I sent them a tracking number for my broken parts going back to them.
My broken parts went out Wed and I left tracking # on their voice mail. They called back and I asked if I could pay for FedEx, but was told it would go out express and I would have it Friday. No tracking number was provided by their shipping dept.
Friday came and went, nothing.
UPS is closed Sat/Sun. Mon is Federal holiday and my work is closed. So now, it is Tue at the earliest.
This puts me a full 10 days out of the season, and I am gone pretty much all of Nov.